Monday, November 21, 2011

Playing Catch Up

Since my last post so much time has gone by and I feel like I have a completely different child.  She changes so much each day and I love looking back at pictures of her to see how much she has changed already.


Ava has had so many first already and has been lucky enough to meet a lot of her extended family.  At two months old, she has been a busy baby and has gone to her first wedding, traveled up to Pennsylvania, and has gone to her first birthday party as well. The first couple of weeks after she was born I could not imagine ever being able to leave the house but now I am trying to do so more and more.  She is a sweet baby girl who loves to coo, laugh, and giggle and will start rolling over, sitting up, crawling, and then walking before I know it!

I am looking forward to the Holiday's coming up and being able to enjoy everything with Ava.  She is a little young to do a lot of the fun Holiday activities but she will be getting her picture taken with Santa!

Here are some pictures from the last month.

Meeting Uncle Joe

Aunt Becca


Hana and Miller

Cousin Sarah Rae's Wedding


Great Grandmother Grace

Aunt Ann and Cousin Jennifer
Cousin Danica


Tinkerbell on Halloween



No comments:

Post a Comment