Sunday, January 29, 2012

Nosefrida

So our sweet baby girl has had a stuffy nose all week and it does not seem to be getting any better. I have been putting a couple of drops of saline in her nose to loosen everything up and then I follow up with the bulb syringe to try and suck everything out.  Ava does not enjoy this treatment at all and she still sounds congested after I am finished.  Travis did a little research and came across this product online called the Nosefrida.  He showed it to me and I was a little reluctant with him ordering it but I gave it a go ahead and being the concerned Daddy that he is, he had it overnighted so that it arrived Saturday morning.  After opening it I was even more of a skeptic and thought that there was no way that I was going to use this on Ava.  So instead I did my normal treatment and got out all of the mucus that I could with the bulb syringe.  Travis came in the room after I finished and he had the Nosefrida in hand.  After a minute he managed to get out so much mucus that the bulb syringe left behind and it turned me into a believer.  Ava still does not enjoy getting this done, but it is a lot faster and with much better results and Ava is breathing so much better.  This is my new favorite baby item that we own and I will be purchasing one for all of my friends with babies. 


No comments:

Post a Comment