Friday, March 2, 2012

Four Months Old Pics

Miss Ava turned four months old many, many weeks ago, but since returning to work I have not been as good about blogging as I had hoped to be. 

On January7th, Ava decided to start sleeping through the night and since then, our quality of life has drastically improved.  Before this time I was so envious of anyone whose baby was sleeping through the night and found myself asking everyone what their secret was.  In the end I found it best to stick with a routine schedule with Ava and had to endure several nights of her crying in the night.  Each night got better and better until we woke up on Sunday the 8th and realized that she had not stirred once in the night.  It has been almost two months, and she is an amazing little sleeper.  I put her down each night at 7:30 and she will play in her crib for about 15 minutes before drifting off to sleep and then she does not wake up until 7:00 in the morning and on weekends we can get her to sleep until 7:45!

For her four month pictures, I found that she showed me her many Ava faces that she can make.  







No comments:

Post a Comment