Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Buidling Update

I am back to work now and trying to juggle our home building, being a mother, and now my job.  Needless to say our home building has taken a backseat in my priority list but thankful I had a lot of the decisions finalized prior to going back to work.  I do miss going by our home everyday and it was exciting to do our trim walk through yesterday since it had been five days since I had gone by.  While I was there our garage doors were being installed and roofers were finishing up on the porches.  In the next week and a half our upper deck will be built, the tile should be started and once this is completed our cabinets will go in and then trim can start after this.  We had a long walk through for our trim and had our must list and our wish list.  I am really excited about all of our ideas but have to wait to hear back on the cost before we can finalize this.  Tomorrow I am finalizing our lighting after and then after this we still need to select interior wall colors, pick a stain for our cement porches, and lastly landscaping and then we should be done! 

I am so excited to move into our home!

Last week the hardwoods were installed, the brick wall around the lower deck was completed, and the arca stone was added to the outdoor entrance. 





 
-



No comments:

Post a Comment