Monday, July 29, 2013

Ice cream, ICE CREAM!

After I picked Ava up from school this evening, I had to stop to gas up my car.  While we were turning left into the gas station Ava started yelling, "Ice cream, ICE CREAM!"  She was pointing to Sweet Cece's which is across the street from the gas station.  As a side note we probably have not been to Sweet Cece's in at least a month so this child has a great memory.

She was so upset that we were turning away from the ice cream and the entire time I was pumping gas she was whining for ice cream.  I told her that we had to go home first and eat dinner but if she was a good girl and ate everything, then we would go for ice cream afterwards.  Surprisingly she understood me and this was the first night that I can remember in a long time that she cleaned her plate.  After dinner when we announced that it was time to go and get ice cream, she went crazy and was so happy to be leaving to get ice cream!  Gotta love this kid!


No comments:

Post a Comment