Saturday, August 10, 2013

Mexico in May

I mentioned earlier that Travis and I treated ourselves to a much needed Mommy and Daddy vacation and that we left for a week in Mexico two weeks prior to our big move.

This was our third trip to Mexico and this time we went to Maroma Beach which is just south of Cancun.  We stayed again at a Secrets Resort which is the same hotel chain that we stayed at on our Honeymoon.  This was an adults only, all inclusive resort and we were definitely pampered during the week between lounging on the beach and spa treatments.

I somehow talked Trav into getting professional photos done and I loved how they turned out.  The photographer had about 100 pictures of us but unfortunately at $15 per picture, I limited us to only the below pictures.

It was an amazing week away and I love getting to spend alone time with my husband!











No comments:

Post a Comment