Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Three years down...here is to many more great years to come!

Travis and I celebrated our three year Wedding Anniversary this evening and it was one of the most relaxing evening that we have had in months.  We went out to dinner at Giovanni's and then we went home and watched Top Chef.  We never have a chance to sit down and put our feet up so this is exactly what I wanted to do.  Before we went out to dinner we had a chance to run by the house to quickly check on everything and I am so happy that we did.  They have almost finished the trim work and they are going to start painting tomorrow afternoon.  As we were walking around the house I noticed that they had written the incorrect paint color on the walls in at least five rooms.  If we had not gone by, all of my bedrooms would have been the light gray that was meant to only go in the powder room and and kid's bathroom, so happy that we caught this.  I am so excited to see all of the progress and it is coming together just as we had planned but unfortunately we received some bad news today that I knew was coming.  With our cabinets being delayed a week and a half and the tiling taking longer than expected, we are not able to move in on the 12th as we had expected.  I would rather that they take there time to finish everything than to rush it, but now the house is going to be ready to move into the week that we are going to be at the beach with my family.  We are going to wait a week just to confirm everything, but it looks like we are going to come back early Friday morning on the 20th instead of the following afternoon so that we are able to move in and have the weekend to unpack.  Hopefully we will not run into any more delays because I cannot wait to move in!

No comments:

Post a Comment