Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thursday

This week did not end up going exactly as planned, but I am still pleased with everything that has been completed.  Yesterday evening we stopped by the house before we went to our Anniversary dinner.  We noticed that several of the rooms had the wrong paint color listed on the wall, after a call to our contractor I thought that we had everything straightened out.  I went by the house this evening and was happy to see that every room had the first coat of paint and that all of the trim work was completed.  Even though we went over all of the paint colors last night, the bathroom in the addition was still painted the incorrect color.  This is an easy fix and I am really pleased with all of the paint colors that we chose.  I have some pictures of the paint colors below and although I am happy with all of the colors that we picked out, the pictures below do not give the colors any justice.  We have been promised that the cabinets will go in tomorrow, and the counter tops are scheduled to be installed over the weekend.  I am so happy that we are going to be in town all weekend so I can go by the house each day to see the progress.



The pavers up the sidewalk was completed.



The trim work was finished in the dining room.



The cream cabinets will look amazing against these brown walls in our master bath.



The tile work is almost finished in our master bath and we are just waiting for the granite to be delivered to complete the shower.



Built in shelving in the master bath.



We picked a soft blue/gray for the powder room.



The newel post and railing was installed.



I am so in love with the subway tile in the kids bathroom!



The built in cubbie in the mud room is almost finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment