Saturday, February 1, 2014

Hello February!

Well I made it, today I hit 39 weeks and it is February 1st.  I really do not know why but I am so excited to be having a February Baby but I am elated that I made it to 39 weeks with my second pregnancy.  I have done as much "nesting" as I can possibly do and have organized every closet in our house twice, our hospital bags are packed, and had my car washed last night so I would not be bringing our sweet little boy home in a dirty car.  So yes, he can come anytime now and I hope it is soon.  We have a fun day planned with Ava and during her nap time I am going to spend some fun Mommy time at Sephora purchasing some makeup.  

While I am ready for Baby Britt to arrive, my loving husband told me yesterday that since we have made it this long, he would like for Britt to wait until at least Monday to arrive so that he can watch the Super Bowl on Sunday.

Praying for a fast delivery and a healthy Baby Boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment