Thursday, March 13, 2014

5 Weeks Old

How is it possible that only 35 days ago I was waking up to start my day and by that evening I was cuddling with my cute little man?!?

This past week has been great and Britt has been going for a five hour stretch in the night for the last three nights between feedings!  We have also been giving him a bath each evening in his little whale bath tub and he loves it.  He is not kicking yet but I have a water stainer that slowly drips water out and I will put it on his face and he opens his mouth trying to drink the water.  He is starting to reach more and has grabbed my hair several times.  I also try and put him on his play mat several times a day, even though he still does not like it, and he is starting to bat at the toys hanging above him. 

Travis had his first out of town trip to Chicago and luckily Aunt Mandy came in to help with the kids.  While yesterday was chilly, we had some great weather over the weekend and week and have enjoyed several outings to the park.

I still find it challenging to trying to entertain two children at once in the evening, but Ava makes it so much easier on us and does not get upset with all of the time that I have to spending feeding and holding her brother. 


I have not shown any pictures but Britt was born with a TON of hair at the very top of his head.  It is easily over an inch long which is so funny because he barely has any hair in front.  Aunt Alissa says he looks like a little tomato and it is the cutest thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment