Monday, March 17, 2014

Britt's Sip and See

This past Saturday my family and best friend hosted a Sip and See for Baby Britt.  I loved the mason jar and chalk board theme and we had a beautiful Tennessee afternoon to have this outdoors.  While I enjoyed all of the showers that I had while I was pregnant with Ava, it was nice to do something different and have a Sip and See for everyone to be able to meet Baby Britt.  It was such a fun afternoon and I feel blessed to have so many people who love our babies!






They did a great job with coming up with a shower favor for us that I am able to take home and display in Britt's bedroom.


The wonderful hostesses minus a picture of  Nana, sorry Nana I did not get a picture of you from the shower.  Nana and Papa were so great to open up their beautiful house to us once again to host this event.  I have the best in-laws and am so thankful for them and all that they do for us!



What a perfect day to share with everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment