Monday, May 12, 2014

Britt James- 3 months old

Last Tuesday while we were on vacation in Florida our sweet little man turned 3 months old.  I fall more in love with his sweet little face each day and am blessed to be the mother of two precious children.

This last month has been a great month and he continues to show his sweet little personality each day.  Britt is a laid back little thing and while he loves to be held, he also enjoys playing on his playmate.  The last couple of days we have watched as he is trying to roll over from his back to his stomach but so far it has not happened yet.  While he has a lot of strength in his neck and can hold it up while he is sitting up, he still does not show much interest in raising his head up during tummy time.  Britt is definitely a thumb sucker and much prefers this over his paci.  He shows me his sweet smile every morning and throughout the day and loves to coo at us.

Not much has changed in the sleeping department at night.  I am still waking him for a 10:30pm feeding and then he wakes up around 5 am and I have been able to put him off until 6am for his next feeding.  Ava started sleeping through the night at 14 weeks but she was also sleeping in her own room.  Since Britt is sleeping right next to me in his bassinet since he does not have a room yet, I hear every little peep that he is making.  He is still in his size 1 Pampers Baby Dry but I have a feeling he is about to outgrow them.  I put him in his 3-6 month summer outfits and some of them just fit and I had my mother move the buttons down on a couple of his john john outfits so he can continue to wear them a little longer.

Britt continues to be a joy in our lives and I love our little family of four!













Here is a picture of Ava Marie at 3 months old.


No comments:

Post a Comment