Thursday, April 24, 2014

Britt James- 11 Weeks Old

My handsome little man is 11 weeks old today and all is continuing to go well with our precious baby boy.  Not much has changed in the last week except for the fact that I continue to fall more in love with him.  I love that he still has the new baby smell and I love it when he takes a nap on me and the top of his head that has his patch of hair tickles my chin.  He continues to love bath time and is more alert each day.  While I have not been able to capture it on camera, he is smiling more at me which melts my heart and he loves to coo.  He continues to sleep well in the night and is still doing the 3am feeding and then around 5am he wants to be held which is when I let him come in bed with me so I can sleep another couple of hours.  Big sister Ava still calls him a girl and refers to him as her sister sometimes but she also loves him so.  She is so sweet giving him kisses and still wants to see him as soon as I pick her up from school.  Life is good in the Swearingen household!






No comments:

Post a Comment